CISSP is the gold standard certification for information systems security specialists.
This Bootcamp will span 6-days and is aligned with ISC2 CBK 2018 as shown below:
• Security and Risk Management
• Asset Security
• Security Engineering, Communications and Network Security
• Identity and Access Management
• Security Assessment and Testing, and Security Operations
• Software Development Security
You will be provided with a CISSP exam simulator as a part of your bootcamp which you can use to practice for the exam.
To be eligible for the class, the following requirements are preferred:
• Average cybersecurity knowledge and experience
• An initial read of ISC2 CBK or related CISSP literature